Thursday 14 November 2013

Hello there!

Yo!

I’ve been an avid reader of blogs and watcher of YouTube channels for yonks now and thought I’d like to keep a better record of my life. I’m crap at keeping diaries and rubbish at remembering my favourite products etc so I thought I’d put it all down in writing to help myself and hopefully enlighten others along the way.

As a basic introduction my name is Jo Sutton and I’m 20 years old. I’m currently studying geology (rocks) at university and I love literally anything and everything to do with beauty! I’m a bit of an oxymoron really because I love long muddy walks with the dog and gruelling fieldwork but also can’t resist a shiny manicure or a brand new lipstick. I thought the best way for you to find out a bit more about me would be for me to do the “It’s All About Me” tag I saw on Zoella’s blog.Let’s get started!


Vital Statistics:
Me: Joanna
Nicknames: Jo, Joj, Jo-Jo, Sutty
Birthday: 6th April 1993
Place of Birth: West Midlands, UK
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Male or Female: Female
Occupation: Geology student and part-time shop assistant
Residence: West Midlands
Screen Name: Joannasaurus Rex


Appearance:
Hair Colour: Dark Blonde
Hair Length: Long
Eye colour: Blue
Best Feature: Legs
Height: 5ft 9"
Braces?: Two years down, one to go
Glasses?: Big hipster raybans
Piercing: Ears twice
Tattoos: None
Righty or Lefty: Righty



Your 'Firsts':
First best friend: My sister and my cousin; family provides built-in besties!
First Award: First proper award would probably be my Duke of Edinburgh Bronze
First Sport You Joined: Tumble Tots; it’s like gymnastics for toddlers and apparently I was pretty good!
First Real Vacation: Probably France
First Concert: S Club 7 for my 10th birthday
First Love: Richard


Favourites:
Movie: Alice in Wonderland (the original and the remake)
TV Show: It’s got to be F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Colour: Blue
Song: “What a Wonderful World” by Louis Armstrong
Candy: Kali (or sherbert to you non-midlanders)
Restaurant: I love a good Nando’s but prefer good pub food (not chains!)
Store: Based on my spending habits it’s quite obviously Primark
School: Favourite school?! I’m going to interpret this as favourite stage of education and for me that was definitely 6th form college; more freedom than secondary school but less pressure than uni!
Book: I don’t tend to re-read books very often but I often go back to Noel Streatfield’s “White Boots” when I want an easy read
Magazine: Cosmo
Shoes: Hi-tops & Uggs


Currently:
Feeling: Pretty sleepy
Single or Taken: Taken
Eating: Just finished a cup-a-soup
Typing: This
Online: Facebooking and YouTubing
Listening To: The sound of the rain!
Thinking About: Blog ideas
Wanting: Less money worries
Watching: YouTube beauty videos
Wearing: A strawberry onesie (I’m very high fashion)


Future:
Want Children: In the future
Want to be Married: Yes please
Careers in Mind: Teaching, geology or teaching geology!
Where you want to live: Anywhere so long as I’ve got my own space to keep cosy and tidy


Have you ever:
Kissed a Stranger: No
Had Alcohol: Yes
Smoked: No
Run Away From Home: Once; I was 7 and I ran away to the end of the garden. No-one noticed.
Broken a bone: No *touch wood*
Got an X-ray: Yes (had 2 today)
Broken Someone's Heart: I hope not
Broke Up With Someone: Yes
Cried When Someone Died: Obviously
Cried At School: Yes


Do You Believe In:
God: No
Miracles: Possibly
Love At First sight: No
Ghosts: Not really
Aliens: Not sci-fi style but I do believe there’s other life out there even if it’s just bacteria
Soul Mates: Yes
Heaven: Yes
Hell: No
Kissing On The First Date: Why not?
Yourself: I try to


Hopefully you know me a bit better now and you’ll stay tuned for more updates in the future. Hope to see you soon.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment